HKU —> the Peak
Skip the long queue to get up to the Peak,
PLUS get a bit of workout and see the top university in HK!!
(It normally takes a couple hours queuing for the peak tram each way, maybe even longer during holidays)
Tours every Thursdays and Sundays from 1:30pm-6pm
EASTER LONG WEEKEND SPECIAL on now!!
Our tour includes:
- Quick glimpse of HKU main campus
- Lunch (Local fast-food style Chinese food; choice of meat/veggies)
- Walk from HKU to the Peak (Around 30mins-1 hour on a nicely paved road)
- Free time (around 2 hours) to take photos and walk around the Peak
- Walk back from the Peak to HKU MTR (Around 30mins-1 hour on a nicely paved road)
Time: Meet at HKU MTR Exit A2 at 1:30pm. We will be back at the same MTR station by around 6pm.
$115 Easter Discount! $95 HKD / person including lunch and all the above!! ($75 HKD for accompanying children under the age of 18)
Capacity: Up to 15 people per day on a first come first serve basis.
Language: Our guide can speak fluent English, Chinese, and Spanish.
Additional Departures for Easter Long weekend: April 3, April 4, April 5 2018